It's Brady!

Monday, September 19, 2005

Schmutz versus Tree...and Tree wins!!

It's obvious that everyone is quite busy. No one is posting to their blogs. Well, I'm not gonna be that guy. I'm posting...even if I don't have anything to post about. But then again, maybe I do. I played frisbee golf for the first time on a real course yesterday. Jonathan and Chris Schmutz, Brian Young and I went out to Seneca to a new course and played a round. I beat Chris by a couple shots (don't know my exact score, but it was something like 67) and...well...Jonathan and Brian didn't quite keep up.

Top Ten Things I Learned Playing Frisbee Golf:
10) Stay on the fairway,
9) I can hammer a golf disc really well,
8) Putting is my strength,
7) Take water,
6) Jonathan Schmutz can hit a tree any time he doesn't want to,
5) My throw curves hard to the right,
4) Keep it low,
3) 555 feet is a long golf hole,
2) Briars hurt,
1) I'm pretty good at disc golf.

It was a lot of fun. If anyone wants to go sometime, let me know. I'm ready to mercilessly beat my next victims.

3 Comments:

  • I noticed you didn't post your score or how you did against the other guys!

    By Blogger drew, at 1:43 PM  

  • Addendum to post. How do like that for verbosity? For all you normal human beings, that means that I added to the post, correcting the error that Drew pointed out.

    By Blogger Don't Call Me Jon, at 7:55 AM  

  • Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home