It's Brady!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Tired Canadian, eh?

We played frisbee again yesterday. Third day in a row for me. I'm pretty much worn out now. Drew Allison came out and played the ol' 'bee. I guess he did pretty well for an adult. He was complaining last night and today how sore he was. I just laughed at him for being a tired, old Canadian. He said it was a lot of fun and he even made a pretty awesome catch. So, props to the middle-aged Canuck who works next to me for being a pretty good frisbee player and a pretty cool guy. Lata, ya'll.

3 Comments:

  • I guess I am middle-aged, but you won't see me opening buttons on my shirt and showing my hair. Let's do it again. Bring it on!

    By Blogger drew, at 1:25 PM  

  • oh how i miss the frisbee.....well mabye i can get some guys to play at Bethany before it snows!

    - shane

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:51 AM  

  • oh how i miss the frisbee at swu....oh well mabye i can get some guys to play at Bethany before it snows!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home