It's Brady!

Monday, August 22, 2005

Paper Plate

So, I've been to the DMV twice in the last week. The first time I went, the woman at the desk said I needed three forms of ID...one of them being a passport. What the crepe?! Why in the world do I need a passport to get a driver's license? So, I went home to North Carolina and got the passport. Today, I went back to the DMV and got my license and started to get my plate and found out that I needed a Bill of Sale from my step-dad...even though he "gave" the car to me (I paid for it, but it was in his name...so he signed the title over to me). So, now I have to get his signature in NC and go back to the DMV again. I had to get a plate because my NC tag is invalid tomorrow, so I bought a $5 temporary paper plate. At least I don't have gay sheets! I love ya J, LOL!

3 Comments:

  • Hey Brady!!!

    By Blogger Kelly, at 12:18 PM  

  • I love your body

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:48 PM  

  • This should fix the link thing so you can see it now...sux dude thats a lot of driving

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home