It's Brady!

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Missing Teeth

Monday night, I went to Waterwheel Ice Cream with Emily. We both got M&M Glaciers (like Blizzards or McFlurries). They were great, except for one thing: the M&M's were rock hard. Every time I bit down, I thought I was losing teeth. It was a funny experience...we both sat and listened to the crunching of the M&M's and had a pretty good laugh. Then last night, I went to the Staff Awards Banquet at SWU. It was pretty good. "Big Daddy" Dill got a 15 year award. It's a paperweight that just so happens to have a clock in it. It weighs like 10 pounds and it's less than two inches wide. Ryan Garrett, one of my co-workers got a five-year award. It's a pen. I asked him if I could borrow it to do some paperwork. He said that he wanted to be the one to lose it.
And finally, I got recognized for being new along with Jason and Deborah. Deborah and Matt...LOL. I love it. I was scared to smile last night, because I thought I might look like a Canadian hockey player.

1 Comments:

  • I must say that M&M glacier was quite an experience for my teeth and my tummy also. I enjoyed the laughs and now my missing teeth.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home